LEADER IN THE HISTORY OF ITALIAN FOOD
Finished product warehouse Storage capacity
QUALITY AND TECHNOLOGY THAT RESPECT TRADITION
The Cremona plant was founded in 1921 under the name Pasta Combattenti.
In 2006, it was acquired by Newlat SPA, which already owned the Pezzullo (Eboli) and Guacci (Campobasso) pasta factories.
With this acquisition Newlat become one of Europe’s leading pasta producers.
ANNUAL PRODUCTION CAPACITY